Well-reasoned answers and explanations alone will not convince people to believe against their will. In part 6 of The Passion Week, Pastor Dan Cox reads from Matthew 22:15-46, Mark 12:13-37, and Luke 20:20-44.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
Context for Our Text
Questions, Questions, Questions
- “Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?”
- “Whose wife of the seven will she be?”
- “Which is the great commandment of all in the law?”
- “If David calls him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?”
Facts, Faith, and the Heart
Applying the Text
- Do be prepared to give a reason for the hope within you.
- Don’t expect to argue someone into the kingdom.
- Do pray for God to work in people’s hearts.