Manage the resources entrusted to you well in order to further the kingdom and be prepared for the day of judgment. In part 32 of The King’s Third Year of Earthly Ministry, Pastor Dan Cox reads from Luke 16:1-31.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
Context for Our Text
Understanding the Text
- The Shrewd, Unjust Steward (16:1-13)
- Unjust Lovers of Money (16:14-18)
- The Rich Man and Lazarus (16:19-31)
Time and Eternity
Applying the Text
- Who owns “your” resources?
- Are you investing in that which will last forever?