The Lord Jesus is infinitely worthy of our obedience, even in hard things like forgiving those who have repeatedly sinned against us. In part 33 of The King’s Third Year of Earthly Ministry, Pastor Dan Cox reads from Luke 17:1-10.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
Context for Our Text
Understanding the Text
- Command to forgive (17:1-4)
- Faith to forgive (17:5-6)
- Duty to forgive (17:7-10)
Applying the Text
- Do you need to extend forgiveness to someone?
- Do you need to ask forgiveness of someone?
- Do you choose to live in the freedom and joy of forgiveness?