As Jesus set His face toward Jerusalem, let us set our faces to follow Him. In part 14 of The King’s Third Year of Earthly Ministry, Pastor Dan Cox reads from John 7:2-10, Matthew 8:19-22, and Luke 9:51-62.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
Context for Our Text
Understanding the Text
- Half-hearted commitment
Set Your Face
- Endure painful unbelief
- Face rejection, persecution or death
- Accept physical or emotional discomfort
- Reject worldly priorities
- Whole-heartedly follow Christ
Applying the Text
- Will you determine to whole-heartedly follow Jesus?