There is no greater calling in life than to follow Jesus and join Him in His mission. In part 1 of The Authentication of the King, Pastor Dan Cox reads from 1 John 1, Matthew 4 & 10, Mark 1,2 & 3, and Luke 5 & 6.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
When Christ calls a man, he bids him come and die.
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer
The Calling of the Disciples: John 1; Matthew 4 & 10; Mark 1, 2 & 3; Luke 5 & 6
Calling All Disciples
- John, Andrew & Peter (First Encounter)
- Philip and Nathanael (aka Bartholomew)
- Peter, Andrew, James and John (Formal Calling)
- Levi (aka Matthew)
- The Twelve
Clearing Up Confusion About the Twelve
- Different Names for the Same Person
- Same Names for Different Persons
The Cost of Discipleship…
The Privilege and Joy of Discipleship…
Applying the Text
- Is Jesus calling you to follow Him?
- Are you following Jesus “day by day”?
Day by day, oh, dear Lord, three things I pray….
- to see Thee more clearly
- love Thee more dearly
- follow Thee more nearly, day by day