God, who made the heavens and the earth and gave life and breath to all mankind, commands all people everywhere to repent and believe in the risen Christ. In part 5 of Genesis and Science, Pastor Dan Cox reads from Acts 17:22-31.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
GENESIS AND SCIENCE
Part 1: Essential Prologue
Part 2: Young Earth Creationism and Old Earth Creationism
Part 3: Evolutionary Creation and Intelligent Design
Part 4: The Evidence for a Creator
Part 5: The Culture and the Creator
A Brief Critique of Origins Perspectives
The Essential Truth: In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
Two Critical Takeaways
- Questions about origins need not be a stumbling block to faith for the genuine seeker.
- Questions about the when and how of origins need not undermine the faith of a believer.
Some Context First…
Understanding the Text
- The Unknown God (vv. 22-23)
- The Known God (vv. 24-28)
- Repent and Believe (vv. 29-31)
The Evidence for a Creator
- Philosophical Evidence
- Scientific Evidence
- Historical Evidence
Applying the Text
Repent and Believe: Saving Faith
Repent and Believe: Sanctifying Faith