God created human beings with fundamental drives and needs including a home, meaningful work and intimate relationships, chief among them biblical marriage. In part 2 of GENESIS: Beginnings, Pastor Dan Cox reads from Genesis 2:4-25.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
- Eternal Life
- Perfect Righteousness
- Resurrected Body
- Heavenly Reward
- New Earth
Understanding the Text
- Man’s Body and the Breath of Life (2:4-7)
- A Home for the Man (2:8-9a)
- The Tree of Life (2:9b)
- The Tree of Moral Knowledge (2:9c)
- Meaningful Work (2:15)
- A Test of Obedience (2:16-17a)
- A Warning about Death (2:17b)
- Alone in Paradise (2:18-20)
- The Creation of a Suitable Helper (2:21-23)
- The Beginning of Marriage (2:24-25)
We Have Been Created with Needs
- A Home
- Meaningful Work
Applying the Text
- Where do you look for the fulfilment of your needs?