Good parenting is a journey of consistently teaching children God’s Word, disciplining them in love and loving them with unconditional, grace-filled love. Pastor Dan Cox reads from Deuteronomy 6:4-9, Proverbs 13:24, and John 13:34-35.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
- consistently teach God’s Word
- discipline in love
- love with unconditional, grace-filled love
Misguided Parenting Styles…
Grace Based Parenting…
Applying the Text
- Do you endeavor to consistently teach God’s Word by mouth and example?
- Do you discipline in love?
- Do you love with unconditional, grace-filled love?