Gratitude is an important spiritual discipline that blesses the heart of God and benefits the people of God. In part 1 of Thanks Giving, Pastor Dan Cox reads from Psalm 107:1-9.
Subscribe to new episodes: iTunes | Google Play | RSS
Some Context First…
Understanding the Text
- The LORD is good (v. 1a)
- The LORD’s steadfast love endures forever (v. 1b)
- The LORD has blessed troubled souls (vv. 2-9)
A Theology of Thanksgiving
- honors our God who is worthy
- blesses the heart of God
- benefits the people of God
The Discipline of Gratitude
Applying the Text
- Do you choose grumbling or gratitude?