Followers of Jesus need not be anxious about anything, for the peace of God will guard our hearts and minds as we rejoice in the Lord and pray with thanksgiving. Pastor Dan Cox reads from Philippians 4:4-7.
Some Context First…
Understanding the Text
- Rejoice in the Lord always (v. 4)
- Be humbly gracious toward one another (v. 5)
- Do not be anxious about anything (v. 6a)
- Pray with thanksgiving in everything (v. 6b)
- Rest in God’s peace (v. 7)
Applying the Text
- What is weighing heavily on your heart?
- Remember God’s past faithfulness and celebrate our future hope
- Rejoice and pray!