Followers of Jesus must steer clear of the godlessness of the last days. In part 7 of Faithfulness in Hardship, Pastor Dan Cox reads from 2 Timothy 3:1-9.
Subscribe to new episodes: iTunes | Google Play | RSS
In the last days…
- there will come times of difficulty (3:1)
- people will be lovers of self… (3:2-5)
- false teachers will take advantage of people (3:6-7)
- false teachers will be exposed as fools (3:8-9)
Spiritually maturing persons…
- understand there will be difficulties in the last days
- are lovers of God, rather than self
- avoid ungodly people, teachings and practices that would lead them astray
Applying the Text
- Do you have a “last days” mindset?
- Do you seek to love God more than yourself?
- Do you avoid ungodly people, teachings and practices?