Be prepared to give an answer for the confident hope that we share in this family of believers. Ralph Babineau reads from 1 Peter 3:15-16a.
Apologetics is NOT…
- Apologizing for being a Christian
- Defending non-essential theology
Appearances of Jesus
Purpose of Apologetics
- Obedience to God
- Keeping the faith in times of doubt
- Influencing Culture
- Winning people to faith
Application of Apologetics
4 Things Every Believer Can Do
- Be Ready
- Let them ask
- Focus on the essentials
- Be in the world
One changed life
The greatest apologetic we have is our own changed life.
Be prepared to give an answer for the confident hope that we share.
- The Case for Faith by Lee Strobel
- On Guard by William Lane Craig
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis