Private worship is the obedient giving of adoration to God in an isolated location. In part 3 of The Art of Private Worship, Pastor Chuck Beckler reads from 1 John 1:1-4.
Subscribe to new episodes: iTunes | Google Play | RSS
Private worship is the obedient giving of adoration to God in an isolated location.
- Obedient means approaching God properly.
- Giving means actively expressing our emotions, spirituality and physical life toward God.
- Adoration means expressing explosively our affections toward God.
- Isolated location means to be away from every physical distraction (alone with God).
Steps to Enjoying Private Worship
- Hear what they’ve heard
- See what they saw
- Gaze at what they gazed at
- Touch what they touched