Biblical marriage is a profound illustration of the relationship between Christ and His church. In part 3 of Biblical Marriage: One Man, One Woman, One Flesh, Pastor Dan Cox reads from Ephesians 5:22-33.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
By Way of Illustration
- Wives, submit as the church submits to Christ (5:22-24)
- Husbands, love as Christ loved the church (5:25-30)
- Marriage and the mystery of Christ and the church (5:31-32)
- Love and respect (5:33)
Applying the Text
- Do you yield to the authority God has placed in your life?
- Do you love as Christ has loved you?