A transformed life is marked by a perspective of faith which enables the believer to be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and persistent in prayer. In part 6 of Eight Marks of a Transformed Life, Pastor Dan Cox reads from Romans 12:12.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
Romans 12:12 in Different Translations
- Romans 12:12 (New International Version)
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
- Romans 12:12 (Amplified Bible)
- Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer.
- Romans 12:12 (The Message)
- [Be] cheerfully expectant. Don’t quit in hard times; pray all the harder.
- Romans 12:12 (New Living Translation)
- Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically.
Understanding the Text
- A Perspective of Faith….
- By faith…
- Rejoice in hope
- Be patient in affliction
- Persist in prayer
Applying the Text
- Do you view all things through the lens of faith?