Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
- Romans 12:9-10 (New International Version)
- Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.
- Romans 12:9-10 (Amplified Bible)
- [Let your] love be sincere (a real thing); hate what is evil [loathe all ungodliness, turn in horror from wickedness], but hold fast to that which is good.
- Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another.
- Romans 12:9-10 (The Message)
- Love from the center of who you are; don’t fake it. Run for dear life from evil; hold on for dear life to good. Be good friends who love deeply; practice playing second fiddle.
- Romans 12:9-10 (New Living Translation)
- Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.
Understanding the Text
- Love must be sincere
- Sincere love…
- Hates evil
- Clings to what is good
- Is devoted to one another
- Honors one another
Applying the Text
- Is your love sincere?