A transformed life is marked by a firm commitment to the community of believers and an attitude of grace toward all who harm. In part 7 of Eight Marks of a Transformed Life, Pastor Dan Cox reads from Romans 12:13-20.
Subscribe to new episodes:
Or search for Wonder Lake Bible Church in your favorite podcasts app.
Understanding the Text
The Community of Believers is to be characterized by…
- Generosity (Romans 12:13a)
- Hospitality (Romans 12:13b)
- Grace (Romans 12:14;17-20)
- Empathy (Romans 12:15)
- Harmony (Romans 12:16a)
- Humility (Romans 12:16b)
Applying the Text
- Are you firmly committed to the community of believers?
- Do you extend grace to those who harm you?