The faithful child of God can rest secure in God’s wise, loving providential care. In part 2 of Facing Fear and Worry, Pastor Dan Cox reads from Matthew 6:25-34.
Subscribe to new episodes: iTunes | Google Play | RSS
DO NOT WORRY… Why not?
- Life is more than your daily needs (v. 25)
- God providentially cares for His creation (vv. 26-29)
- Worry accomplishes nothing good (v. 27)
- You are of eternal value to God (v. 30)
- God honors faith (v. 30)
- Worry is unbecoming to a child of God (vv. 31-32)
- God knows your needs, and will provide as you live for Him (vv. 32-33)
- The unrepentant worrier will never run out of opportunities to worry (v. 34)
Applying the Text
- Do you see yourself as a child of God, of infinite value to Him?
- Do you have faith in God’s wise love and care for you?
- Are you living for God, or the fading things of this life?