During the current situation, we are using the Zoom app to come together for Bible studies and other meetings. You do not need to have a Zoom membership to join us for events on the Zoom app.
|Wednesday Night Adult Bible Study|
Meeting ID: 608046228
|Sunday Morning Worship Service|
Join Using Your Phone (Recommended)
- Install the Zoom app on your phone.
- After you install the Zoom app on your phone, look for Zoom icon on your phone and tap it.
- After you open the app, tap the “Join Meeting” button. You do not need to sign up or sign in.
- Enter the meeting ID from the top of this page. It will then ask for your name. This helps others in the meeting know who you are.
- You will need to give the app permission to access your microphone and camera to participate in the call (video camera access is optional).
Join Using Your Computer/Laptop
Please use your phone to join if your computer does not have a microphone and/or video camera. You also have the option to use your computer to see the presentation/meeting and call into the meeting via a phone line to speak and listen.
- Click on the Zoom invitation link at the top of the page. Or if you just have a code, go to Zoom here and enter the code.
- If this is the first time using Zoom, you will need to download the Zoom app for your computer. We suggest you save the app to your downloads folder.
If you see a message asking for you to open Zoom, select “Open Zoom.”
- If you arrived to the meeting before the host, you might see the following message. While waiting, it is a good idea for you to test your computer audio to make sure you are able to hear the meeting.